The neo-nostalgia of Malay culture
With more than 250 million Malays living in Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, the three countries share huge human capital to be mobilized for mutual benefit. Putting political factors aside, they share the same language and cultures that can be revitalized collectively. However, it is quality — not quantity — that matters.
Since 1972, the three countries have been working closely within...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence