The neo-nostalgia of Malay culture
With more than 250 million Malays living in Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, the three countries share huge human capital to be mobilized for mutual benefit. Putting political factors aside, they share the same language and cultures that can be revitalized collectively. However, it is quality — not quantity — that matters.
Since 1972, the three countries have been working closely within...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film