Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati: Falling for film
The Jakarta Post
If it’s love, filmmaker Upi finds herself falling hard for film.
Sitting alone at a corner of a cozy cafe in South Jakarta, the writer-director-producer Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati set her focus on a laptop in front of her.
Upi, dressed in an all-black outfit comprising a printed tank top, knee-length pants and a pair of cool boot.
“I just got back from a photo shoot f...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom