Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati: Falling for film
The Jakarta Post
If it’s love, filmmaker Upi finds herself falling hard for film.
Sitting alone at a corner of a cozy cafe in South Jakarta, the writer-director-producer Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati set her focus on a laptop in front of her.
Upi, dressed in an all-black outfit comprising a printed tank top, knee-length pants and a pair of cool boot.
“I just got back from a photo shoot f...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia