Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati: Falling for film
The Jakarta Post
If it’s love, filmmaker Upi finds herself falling hard for film.
Sitting alone at a corner of a cozy cafe in South Jakarta, the writer-director-producer Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati set her focus on a laptop in front of her.
Upi, dressed in an all-black outfit comprising a printed tank top, knee-length pants and a pair of cool boot.
“I just got back from a photo shoot f...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Hundreds to be evicted in Surakarta for reservoir