Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati: Falling for film
The Jakarta Post
If it’s love, filmmaker Upi finds herself falling hard for film.
Sitting alone at a corner of a cozy cafe in South Jakarta, the writer-director-producer Sartri Dania “Upi” Sulfiati set her focus on a laptop in front of her.
Upi, dressed in an all-black outfit comprising a printed tank top, knee-length pants and a pair of cool boot.
“I just got back from a photo shoot f...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day