Executive column: Imagination as the seed of creation: GE Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It takes imaginative minds to conjure up ideas that lead to the creation of high technology machines. General Electric, a company originally established by Thomas Alva Edison in 1890, has been present in Indonesia for over 70 years. Handry Satriago, GE Indonesia CEO, spoke to The Jakarta Post’s Mariel Grazella on how a calculated vision provides solutions to problems from health to energy.
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign