Executive column: Imagination as the seed of creation: GE Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It takes imaginative minds to conjure up ideas that lead to the creation of high technology machines. General Electric, a company originally established by Thomas Alva Edison in 1890, has been present in Indonesia for over 70 years. Handry Satriago, GE Indonesia CEO, spoke to The Jakarta Post’s Mariel Grazella on how a calculated vision provides solutions to problems from health to energy.
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga