Indonesia: Moving forward, rectifying mistakes
Our experience has taught us the wisdom of moderation: Optimism needs to be tempered by a sense of realism. We have become more aware of the weight of history.
We make history, but we cannot make it as we please; even revolutionary Karl Marx would have admitted this!
We therefore have to accept the fact that we have to work in an imperfect setting. And, of course, we always have our...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna