Indonesia partners global construction, mining trade fair
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is the partner country for this year’s largest construction and mining equipment trade fair, Bauma 2013, scheduled for April in Munich, Germany. Ahead of the event The Jakarta Post’s Ati Nurbaiti was among the journalists invited to the “media dialogue” with organizers and exhibitors in late January in Munich, Germany. The report follows.
The Alps were the backdrop for a l...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing