Indonesia partners global construction, mining trade fair
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is the partner country for this year’s largest construction and mining equipment trade fair, Bauma 2013, scheduled for April in Munich, Germany. Ahead of the event The Jakarta Post’s Ati Nurbaiti was among the journalists invited to the “media dialogue” with organizers and exhibitors in late January in Munich, Germany. The report follows.
The Alps were the backdrop for a l...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison