Indonesia partners global construction, mining trade fair
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is the partner country for this year’s largest construction and mining equipment trade fair, Bauma 2013, scheduled for April in Munich, Germany. Ahead of the event The Jakarta Post’s Ati Nurbaiti was among the journalists invited to the “media dialogue” with organizers and exhibitors in late January in Munich, Germany. The report follows.
The Alps were the backdrop for a l...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building