Indonesia partners global construction, mining trade fair
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is the partner country for this year’s largest construction and mining equipment trade fair, Bauma 2013, scheduled for April in Munich, Germany. Ahead of the event The Jakarta Post’s Ati Nurbaiti was among the journalists invited to the “media dialogue” with organizers and exhibitors in late January in Munich, Germany. The report follows.
The Alps were the backdrop for a l...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares