Abortion today – still secret, but easy to find
The Jakarta Post
Illegal: People peer thorough the gate of an abortion clinic that was closed down by police in Johar Baru, Jakarta, on Feb. 27, 2009. (JP/J. Adiguna)The advertisements are easy to find on websites and blogs. Just type “aborsi, tempat, Jakarta” in any search engine and you will find a dozen contact numbers for abortion services.
Those numbers will lead you to private health clinics. You ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain