Abortion today – still secret, but easy to find
The Jakarta Post
Illegal: People peer thorough the gate of an abortion clinic that was closed down by police in Johar Baru, Jakarta, on Feb. 27, 2009. (JP/J. Adiguna)The advertisements are easy to find on websites and blogs. Just type “aborsi, tempat, Jakarta” in any search engine and you will find a dozen contact numbers for abortion services.
Those numbers will lead you to private health clinics. You ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur