Abortion today – still secret, but easy to find
The Jakarta Post
Illegal: People peer thorough the gate of an abortion clinic that was closed down by police in Johar Baru, Jakarta, on Feb. 27, 2009. (JP/J. Adiguna)The advertisements are easy to find on websites and blogs. Just type “aborsi, tempat, Jakarta” in any search engine and you will find a dozen contact numbers for abortion services.
Those numbers will lead you to private health clinics. You ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi