Abortion today – still secret, but easy to find
The Jakarta Post
Illegal: People peer thorough the gate of an abortion clinic that was closed down by police in Johar Baru, Jakarta, on Feb. 27, 2009. (JP/J. Adiguna)The advertisements are easy to find on websites and blogs. Just type “aborsi, tempat, Jakarta” in any search engine and you will find a dozen contact numbers for abortion services.
Those numbers will lead you to private health clinics. You ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash