Hospital facilities at full capacity when baby died
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has acknowledged that hospitals could be overwhelmed with patients seeking treatment following the launch of the Jakarta Health Card (KJS) program on Nov. 10.
“We understand that [the facilities at] hospitals and community health centers are still insufficient. But if I delayed the KJS for a year, residents would not get the medical treatment they needed,...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea