Hospital facilities at full capacity when baby died
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has acknowledged that hospitals could be overwhelmed with patients seeking treatment following the launch of the Jakarta Health Card (KJS) program on Nov. 10.
“We understand that [the facilities at] hospitals and community health centers are still insufficient. But if I delayed the KJS for a year, residents would not get the medical treatment they needed,...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”