Hospital facilities at full capacity when baby died
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has acknowledged that hospitals could be overwhelmed with patients seeking treatment following the launch of the Jakarta Health Card (KJS) program on Nov. 10.
“We understand that [the facilities at] hospitals and community health centers are still insufficient. But if I delayed the KJS for a year, residents would not get the medical treatment they needed,...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?