National curriculum 2013: Should one-size-fits-all?
Semarang | Sat, February 23 2013 | 10:46 am
PREMIUMDo you like wearing a one-size-fits-all shirts? If you have a “normal” size body, then you would adore such a shirt.
But if you are relatively petite or large, you have to pass on this adorable shirt. The reason is simple, it does not fit you. So, is your body the problem?
In the garment business, “one-size-fits-all” is a term used to describe a product that has been designe...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Further attacks feared
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan