National curriculum 2013: Should one-size-fits-all?
Do you like wearing a one-size-fits-all shirts? If you have a “normal” size body, then you would adore such a shirt.
But if you are relatively petite or large, you have to pass on this adorable shirt. The reason is simple, it does not fit you. So, is your body the problem?
In the garment business, “one-size-fits-all” is a term used to describe a product that has been designe...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime