National curriculum 2013: Should one-size-fits-all?
Do you like wearing a one-size-fits-all shirts? If you have a “normal” size body, then you would adore such a shirt.
But if you are relatively petite or large, you have to pass on this adorable shirt. The reason is simple, it does not fit you. So, is your body the problem?
In the garment business, “one-size-fits-all” is a term used to describe a product that has been designe...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians