A house by the beach
The house as seen from the beach.For chef Chris Salans, a home is not just a place to return to but where his heart belongs.
The owner of award-winning restaurant Mozaic Ubud, and newly opened Mozaic Beach Club in Seminyak, both in Bali, has a house by the beach that most people can only dream of.
Villa Salans, surrounded by a lush garden, is on the right as one arrives on Ketewel b...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout