A house by the beach
The house as seen from the beach.For chef Chris Salans, a home is not just a place to return to but where his heart belongs.
The owner of award-winning restaurant Mozaic Ubud, and newly opened Mozaic Beach Club in Seminyak, both in Bali, has a house by the beach that most people can only dream of.
Villa Salans, surrounded by a lush garden, is on the right as one arrives on Ketewel b...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform