RI diaspora expected to do more for Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesians living overseas are being called on to boost the country’s global competitiveness by marketing its potential and transferring their own knowledge for the nation’s development.
“One of the most important things in the world are relationships and Indonesians living abroad are those who have real relationships [with other countries]. They can be key in helping develop the na...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Deputy gubernatorial candidate notes error in police summons