Greater Jakarta: Jakarta to join global Earth Hour
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta, along with at least 7,000 cities from 153 countries, will join the World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) global Earth Hour program on March 23 from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
CEO and co-founder of the program Andy Ridley said in a press release made available to The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that Earth Hour was the program that encouraged individuals to turn off their electricity for ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump