Greater Jakarta: Jakarta to join global Earth Hour
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta, along with at least 7,000 cities from 153 countries, will join the World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) global Earth Hour program on March 23 from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
CEO and co-founder of the program Andy Ridley said in a press release made available to The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that Earth Hour was the program that encouraged individuals to turn off their electricity for ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam