Greater Jakarta: Jakarta to join global Earth Hour
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta, along with at least 7,000 cities from 153 countries, will join the World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) global Earth Hour program on March 23 from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
CEO and co-founder of the program Andy Ridley said in a press release made available to The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that Earth Hour was the program that encouraged individuals to turn off their electricity for ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge