Greater Jakarta: Jakarta to join global Earth Hour
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta, along with at least 7,000 cities from 153 countries, will join the World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) global Earth Hour program on March 23 from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
CEO and co-founder of the program Andy Ridley said in a press release made available to The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that Earth Hour was the program that encouraged individuals to turn off their electricity for ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods