Daud Badu: A savior of maleo birds
Syamsul Huda M.Suhari
The Jakarta Post
JP/Syamsul Huda M.SuhariHe was moving agilely through coastal shrubberies on a cloudy hot day. After a while, he halted and promptly scooped out a heap of sand with his bare hands. From a depth of 40 centimeters, he took out two eggs slightly bigger than chicken eggs.
“The eggs belong to gosong birds [Megapodiidae]. I’ve just hatched them,” said Daud Badu, 53. The lean and dark-skinne...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family