MNC, Tencent to launch new mobile services
The Jakarta Post
PT Media Nusantara Citra (MNC) is forging its way further into the digital media business by hooking up with Chinese Internet juggernaut, Tencent Inc., to form a joint venture concentrating on online social communication and networking products.
Hillhouse Capital Management, a China-based asset manager in Asia, has chipped in to the joint venture as well.
Hary Tanoesoedibjo, CEO of M...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased