MNC, Tencent to launch new mobile services
The Jakarta Post
PT Media Nusantara Citra (MNC) is forging its way further into the digital media business by hooking up with Chinese Internet juggernaut, Tencent Inc., to form a joint venture concentrating on online social communication and networking products.
Hillhouse Capital Management, a China-based asset manager in Asia, has chipped in to the joint venture as well.
Hary Tanoesoedibjo, CEO of M...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan