MNC, Tencent to launch new mobile services
The Jakarta Post
PT Media Nusantara Citra (MNC) is forging its way further into the digital media business by hooking up with Chinese Internet juggernaut, Tencent Inc., to form a joint venture concentrating on online social communication and networking products.
Hillhouse Capital Management, a China-based asset manager in Asia, has chipped in to the joint venture as well.
Hary Tanoesoedibjo, CEO of M...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein