Your letters: Mother-daughter relationship
The Jakarta Post
The title of the article “There’s no handbook for mother-daughter relationships”, Feb. 28, is apt. There are no guides or books on parent/child relationships, be they mother-daughter/father-son or so on.
A healthy relationship is built over years between children and parents, requiring dedication, nurture and love by parents.
Talking about a mother-daughter relationship, it va...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park