Your letters: Mother-daughter relationship
The Jakarta Post
The title of the article “There’s no handbook for mother-daughter relationships”, Feb. 28, is apt. There are no guides or books on parent/child relationships, be they mother-daughter/father-son or so on.
A healthy relationship is built over years between children and parents, requiring dedication, nurture and love by parents.
Talking about a mother-daughter relationship, it va...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars