Aroma Coffee: A sip of nostalgia
The Jakarta Post
Customers line up to get their coffee at Aroma’s store in Banceuy, Bandung in West Java.If you enjoy waking up to the fragrant aroma of coffee to give you your morning kick, Bandung’s signature Aroma coffee may do the job.
But if you expect to buy your regular coffee fix — a cup of latte or cappuccino, you’ll be disappointed. Koffie Fabriek Aroma Bandoeng only sells ground coffee. <...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal