Aroma Coffee: A sip of nostalgia
The Jakarta Post
Customers line up to get their coffee at Aroma’s store in Banceuy, Bandung in West Java.If you enjoy waking up to the fragrant aroma of coffee to give you your morning kick, Bandung’s signature Aroma coffee may do the job.
But if you expect to buy your regular coffee fix — a cup of latte or cappuccino, you’ll be disappointed. Koffie Fabriek Aroma Bandoeng only sells ground coffee. <...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move