Issues of the day: Significant drop in Chinese tourists in Bali
The Jakarta Post
March 6, Online
A significant 52.96 percent slump in Chinese visitors has been recorded during the first month of this year, as only 25,954 Chinese nationals visited the Island of Paradise in January, compared to 55,178 people in the same month last year.
Overall, Bali saw a 14.35 percent decrease in the number of foreign tourists in January.
Bali Tourism Agency recorded 212,6...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies