Death toll from Lampung clash increases to four
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The death toll from Tuesday’s fatal clash between members of two rival groups of shrimp farmers at the PT Central Pertiwi Bahari (CPB) shrimp farm in Dente Teladas district, Tulang Bawang regency, Lampung, has risen to four.
Police found two bodies on Wednesday afternoon and evening, while another victim died at the Abdoel Moeloek General Hospital in Bandarlampung on Wednesday evening.
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse