RI makes progress in HDI, but still below regional average
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia boasted a higher life expectancy and higher income last year and climbed to a higher position — although only slightly — on the human development index (HDI) issued by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
According to the UNDP’s 2013 Human Development Report, Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) has slightly improved to 0.629 in 2012 from 0.617 in 2011, acc...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film