RI makes progress in HDI, but still below regional average
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia boasted a higher life expectancy and higher income last year and climbed to a higher position — although only slightly — on the human development index (HDI) issued by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
According to the UNDP’s 2013 Human Development Report, Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) has slightly improved to 0.629 in 2012 from 0.617 in 2011, acc...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Jakarta: Inequality and the poverty of elite pluralism
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy