RI makes progress in HDI, but still below regional average
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia boasted a higher life expectancy and higher income last year and climbed to a higher position — although only slightly — on the human development index (HDI) issued by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
According to the UNDP’s 2013 Human Development Report, Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) has slightly improved to 0.629 in 2012 from 0.617 in 2011, acc...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie