Your letters: Traffic mess
The Jakarta Post
The areas of Sunter, Artha Gading and Cempaka Putih are experiencing severe traffic jams due to too many heavy vehicles on the roads.
Adopting a simple plan of not allowing trucks on the roads during mornings and evenings would be a great help to others.
Also car-transportation lorries parked along roadsides cause major congestion.
Who will enforce rules in these areas? I h...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report