Your letters: Traffic mess
The Jakarta Post
The areas of Sunter, Artha Gading and Cempaka Putih are experiencing severe traffic jams due to too many heavy vehicles on the roads.
Adopting a simple plan of not allowing trucks on the roads during mornings and evenings would be a great help to others.
Also car-transportation lorries parked along roadsides cause major congestion.
Who will enforce rules in these areas? I h...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur