Your letters: Traffic mess
The Jakarta Post
The areas of Sunter, Artha Gading and Cempaka Putih are experiencing severe traffic jams due to too many heavy vehicles on the roads.
Adopting a simple plan of not allowing trucks on the roads during mornings and evenings would be a great help to others.
Also car-transportation lorries parked along roadsides cause major congestion.
Who will enforce rules in these areas? I h...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival