Asian brands focus on local fashion scene
The Jakarta Post
Fashionable: A woman walks in front of a Charles & Keith outlet at Senayan City shopping mall in South Jakarta. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaThe country is becoming a preferential place for glossy Asian fashion and lifestyle brands seeking to showcase their merchandise.
Within a month, two large Japanese retailers, Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., the brand owner of UNIQLO, and AEON MALL Co. Ltd., have...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival