Asian brands focus on local fashion scene
The Jakarta Post
Fashionable: A woman walks in front of a Charles & Keith outlet at Senayan City shopping mall in South Jakarta. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaThe country is becoming a preferential place for glossy Asian fashion and lifestyle brands seeking to showcase their merchandise.
Within a month, two large Japanese retailers, Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., the brand owner of UNIQLO, and AEON MALL Co. Ltd., have...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia