Asian brands focus on local fashion scene
The Jakarta Post
Fashionable: A woman walks in front of a Charles & Keith outlet at Senayan City shopping mall in South Jakarta. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaThe country is becoming a preferential place for glossy Asian fashion and lifestyle brands seeking to showcase their merchandise.
Within a month, two large Japanese retailers, Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., the brand owner of UNIQLO, and AEON MALL Co. Ltd., have...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students