PDI-P to file suit against North Sumatra election result
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) is reportedly set to file a suit with the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge the North Sumatra Regional Elections Committee’s (KPUD) declaration of incumbent Gatot Pujo Nugroho-Tengku Erry as governor- and deputy governor-elect.
PDI-P, alongside the National Care for People Party (PPRN) and the Prosperous Peace Party (PDS), nominated...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down