PDI-P to file suit against North Sumatra election result
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) is reportedly set to file a suit with the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge the North Sumatra Regional Elections Committee’s (KPUD) declaration of incumbent Gatot Pujo Nugroho-Tengku Erry as governor- and deputy governor-elect.
PDI-P, alongside the National Care for People Party (PPRN) and the Prosperous Peace Party (PDS), nominated...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats