PDI-P to file suit against North Sumatra election result
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) is reportedly set to file a suit with the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge the North Sumatra Regional Elections Committee’s (KPUD) declaration of incumbent Gatot Pujo Nugroho-Tengku Erry as governor- and deputy governor-elect.
PDI-P, alongside the National Care for People Party (PPRN) and the Prosperous Peace Party (PDS), nominated...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities