PDI-P to file suit against North Sumatra election result
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) is reportedly set to file a suit with the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge the North Sumatra Regional Elections Committee’s (KPUD) declaration of incumbent Gatot Pujo Nugroho-Tengku Erry as governor- and deputy governor-elect.
PDI-P, alongside the National Care for People Party (PPRN) and the Prosperous Peace Party (PDS), nominated...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Tasting Bali-based Locavore’s award-winning cuisine in Jakarta
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service