PDI-P to file suit against North Sumatra election result
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) is reportedly set to file a suit with the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge the North Sumatra Regional Elections Committee’s (KPUD) declaration of incumbent Gatot Pujo Nugroho-Tengku Erry as governor- and deputy governor-elect.
PDI-P, alongside the National Care for People Party (PPRN) and the Prosperous Peace Party (PDS), nominated...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill