Garlic importers suspected of cartel trading
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Garlic affairs: Agriculture Minister Suswono (left) and Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan discuss skyrocketing food prices during a press conference at the trade ministry in Jakarta on Monday. The government decided to allow 293 containers of imported garlic bulbs that were previously held at the Tanjung Perak Seaport in Surabaya, East Java, to be distributed to the market. JP/NurhayatiThe country’s ...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill