Garlic importers suspected of cartel trading
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Garlic affairs: Agriculture Minister Suswono (left) and Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan discuss skyrocketing food prices during a press conference at the trade ministry in Jakarta on Monday. The government decided to allow 293 containers of imported garlic bulbs that were previously held at the Tanjung Perak Seaport in Surabaya, East Java, to be distributed to the market. JP/NurhayatiThe country’s ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move