Garlic importers suspected of cartel trading
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Garlic affairs: Agriculture Minister Suswono (left) and Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan discuss skyrocketing food prices during a press conference at the trade ministry in Jakarta on Monday. The government decided to allow 293 containers of imported garlic bulbs that were previously held at the Tanjung Perak Seaport in Surabaya, East Java, to be distributed to the market. JP/NurhayatiThe country’s ...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?