Indonesian migrant workers sent back home
The Jakarta Post
Seventeen Indonesian migrant workers were returned home from Malaysia via Batam on Monday afternoon. Most of the group had worked in Malaysia without a legal employment permit.
The repatriated Indonesian citizens, comprising 17 female adults and two babies, arrived at the Batam Center International Airport, yesterday afternoon, after they took the two-hour ferry trip from Pasir Gudang Port,...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president