Indonesian migrant workers sent back home
The Jakarta Post
Seventeen Indonesian migrant workers were returned home from Malaysia via Batam on Monday afternoon. Most of the group had worked in Malaysia without a legal employment permit.
The repatriated Indonesian citizens, comprising 17 female adults and two babies, arrived at the Batam Center International Airport, yesterday afternoon, after they took the two-hour ferry trip from Pasir Gudang Port,...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter