Indonesian migrant workers sent back home
The Jakarta Post
Seventeen Indonesian migrant workers were returned home from Malaysia via Batam on Monday afternoon. Most of the group had worked in Malaysia without a legal employment permit.
The repatriated Indonesian citizens, comprising 17 female adults and two babies, arrived at the Batam Center International Airport, yesterday afternoon, after they took the two-hour ferry trip from Pasir Gudang Port,...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning