Farmers learn English to welcome more foreign tourists
The Jakarta Post
Farmers in the hamlets of Liang Ndara and Nunang in West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), are struggling to learn English to be able to greet foreign tourists, as their hamlets have been designated as ecotourism villages in the province.
The English course is provided by non-profit bird conservation organization Burung Indonesia-Mbeliling Program (BI-MP) as part of an ecotourism counse...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom