Farmers learn English to welcome more foreign tourists
The Jakarta Post
Farmers in the hamlets of Liang Ndara and Nunang in West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), are struggling to learn English to be able to greet foreign tourists, as their hamlets have been designated as ecotourism villages in the province.
The English course is provided by non-profit bird conservation organization Burung Indonesia-Mbeliling Program (BI-MP) as part of an ecotourism counse...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins