Farmers learn English to welcome more foreign tourists
The Jakarta Post
Farmers in the hamlets of Liang Ndara and Nunang in West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), are struggling to learn English to be able to greet foreign tourists, as their hamlets have been designated as ecotourism villages in the province.
The English course is provided by non-profit bird conservation organization Burung Indonesia-Mbeliling Program (BI-MP) as part of an ecotourism counse...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India