Govt says ‘ormas’ bill to be passed next week
The Jakarta Post
Home Affairs Ministry Gamawan Fauzi said on Friday that the controversial Mass Organizations Bill should be passed into law next week. “It is likely that the bill will be brought to plenary on March 26,” the minister said at his office.
The bill will regulate thousands of organizations, including foreign NGOs. “There will be both internal and external supervision by the public and th...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots