KPK leaders culpable in leak scandal: Board
The Jakarta Post
An ethics panel probing the leak of a classified document belonging to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said on Friday that at least one of the commission’s leaders could be guilty of an ethics breach.
Anies Baswedan, who heads up the panel, told reporters that it had almost concluded its investigation and would officially disclose the results within the next seven days. “So...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill