KPK leaders culpable in leak scandal: Board
The Jakarta Post
An ethics panel probing the leak of a classified document belonging to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said on Friday that at least one of the commission’s leaders could be guilty of an ethics breach.
Anies Baswedan, who heads up the panel, told reporters that it had almost concluded its investigation and would officially disclose the results within the next seven days. “So...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- 'What do they need doping for?' Shock at curling drugs case
- Marines drink cobra blood in US-Thai war drills
- Police beef up security to protect clerics, houses of worship following attacks
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression