KPK leaders culpable in leak scandal: Board
The Jakarta Post
An ethics panel probing the leak of a classified document belonging to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said on Friday that at least one of the commission’s leaders could be guilty of an ethics breach.
Anies Baswedan, who heads up the panel, told reporters that it had almost concluded its investigation and would officially disclose the results within the next seven days. “So...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia