KPK leaders culpable in leak scandal: Board
The Jakarta Post
An ethics panel probing the leak of a classified document belonging to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said on Friday that at least one of the commission’s leaders could be guilty of an ethics breach.
Anies Baswedan, who heads up the panel, told reporters that it had almost concluded its investigation and would officially disclose the results within the next seven days. “So...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi