KPK leaders culpable in leak scandal: Board
The Jakarta Post
An ethics panel probing the leak of a classified document belonging to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said on Friday that at least one of the commission’s leaders could be guilty of an ethics breach.
Anies Baswedan, who heads up the panel, told reporters that it had almost concluded its investigation and would officially disclose the results within the next seven days. “So...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes