More firms compete in car insurance market
The Jakarta Post
The automotive insurance market has grown steadily during the past few years, in line with the rise of the automotive industry. However, competition is getting tougher as the number of companies entering this insurance market continues to increase from year to year.
According to the Association of Indonesian General Insurance Companies (AAUI), as many as 77 companies, or about 95 percent o...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal