More firms compete in car insurance market
The Jakarta Post
The automotive insurance market has grown steadily during the past few years, in line with the rise of the automotive industry. However, competition is getting tougher as the number of companies entering this insurance market continues to increase from year to year.
According to the Association of Indonesian General Insurance Companies (AAUI), as many as 77 companies, or about 95 percent o...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama