More firms compete in car insurance market
The Jakarta Post
The automotive insurance market has grown steadily during the past few years, in line with the rise of the automotive industry. However, competition is getting tougher as the number of companies entering this insurance market continues to increase from year to year.
According to the Association of Indonesian General Insurance Companies (AAUI), as many as 77 companies, or about 95 percent o...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities