More firms compete in car insurance market
The Jakarta Post
The automotive insurance market has grown steadily during the past few years, in line with the rise of the automotive industry. However, competition is getting tougher as the number of companies entering this insurance market continues to increase from year to year.
According to the Association of Indonesian General Insurance Companies (AAUI), as many as 77 companies, or about 95 percent o...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017