More firms compete in car insurance market
The Jakarta Post
The automotive insurance market has grown steadily during the past few years, in line with the rise of the automotive industry. However, competition is getting tougher as the number of companies entering this insurance market continues to increase from year to year.
According to the Association of Indonesian General Insurance Companies (AAUI), as many as 77 companies, or about 95 percent o...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church