Banks warned of liquidity mismatch in housing loans
The Jakarta Post
Bank Indonesia (BI) has urged local lenders to develop their mortgage-based financial instruments as ways to boost their housing loans, an untapped banking segment that the central bank argues provides lucrative business opportunities.
At the moment, many Indonesian banks remain heavily dependent on third-party funds such as time deposits and savings to finance housing loans, without reali...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta