Komnas HAM works with Army on prison killing probe
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) will work with the Indonesian Army (TNI AD) to investigate the possible role of members of the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) in the killing of four detainees in Cebongan Penitentiary, Sleman, Yogyakarta.
Investigators from Komnas HAM were earlier denied access to a Kopassus Group 2 headquarters in Surakarta, Central Java, where some of t...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta