Komnas HAM works with Army on prison killing probe
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) will work with the Indonesian Army (TNI AD) to investigate the possible role of members of the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) in the killing of four detainees in Cebongan Penitentiary, Sleman, Yogyakarta.
Investigators from Komnas HAM were earlier denied access to a Kopassus Group 2 headquarters in Surakarta, Central Java, where some of t...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined