Komnas HAM works with Army on prison killing probe
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) will work with the Indonesian Army (TNI AD) to investigate the possible role of members of the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) in the killing of four detainees in Cebongan Penitentiary, Sleman, Yogyakarta.
Investigators from Komnas HAM were earlier denied access to a Kopassus Group 2 headquarters in Surakarta, Central Java, where some of t...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official