Komnas HAM works with Army on prison killing probe
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) will work with the Indonesian Army (TNI AD) to investigate the possible role of members of the Army Special Forces (Kopassus) in the killing of four detainees in Cebongan Penitentiary, Sleman, Yogyakarta.
Investigators from Komnas HAM were earlier denied access to a Kopassus Group 2 headquarters in Surakarta, Central Java, where some of t...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade