Medco Power, ABM Investama eye more mini-hydro projects
The Jakarta Post
PT Medco Power Indonesia says it wants to develop mini-hydro projects to produce a combined 50 megawatts (MW) a year, while Jakarta listed integrated energy company PT ABM Investama (ABMM) wants to produce 20 MW from mini-hydro power projects.
Medco Power Indonesia, which is 51 percent owned by PT Saratoga Power and 49 percent by listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, has...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia