Medco Power, ABM Investama eye more mini-hydro projects
The Jakarta Post
PT Medco Power Indonesia says it wants to develop mini-hydro projects to produce a combined 50 megawatts (MW) a year, while Jakarta listed integrated energy company PT ABM Investama (ABMM) wants to produce 20 MW from mini-hydro power projects.
Medco Power Indonesia, which is 51 percent owned by PT Saratoga Power and 49 percent by listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, has...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey