Medco Power, ABM Investama eye more mini-hydro projects
The Jakarta Post
PT Medco Power Indonesia says it wants to develop mini-hydro projects to produce a combined 50 megawatts (MW) a year, while Jakarta listed integrated energy company PT ABM Investama (ABMM) wants to produce 20 MW from mini-hydro power projects.
Medco Power Indonesia, which is 51 percent owned by PT Saratoga Power and 49 percent by listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, has...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer