Medco Power, ABM Investama eye more mini-hydro projects
The Jakarta Post
PT Medco Power Indonesia says it wants to develop mini-hydro projects to produce a combined 50 megawatts (MW) a year, while Jakarta listed integrated energy company PT ABM Investama (ABMM) wants to produce 20 MW from mini-hydro power projects.
Medco Power Indonesia, which is 51 percent owned by PT Saratoga Power and 49 percent by listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional, has...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case