Soeharto family wants to bring back strongman’s glory days
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Their hero: Journalists Tarman Azzam (second right) and Bambang Wiwoho (right) give copies of 34 Journalists Speak About Pak Harto to former Pertamina chief AR Ramli (center) and former ministers Maftuh Basyuni and JB Sumarlin during a ceremony on Thursday. Antara/Ali AnwarMore than 15 years after the downfall of Soeharto, the nation’s authoritarian leader for 32 years, his family is pressing ah...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse