Army calls jail killings revenge
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Grim day: Military Police deputy chief Brig. Gen. Unggul K. Yudhoyono pauses while talking to reporters at a press conference in Jakarta on Thursday. Unggul, who led the Army team probing the Cebongan prison killings, says nine Special Forces (Kopassus) commandos confessed to raiding the prison in retaliation for the death of one of their own. JP/Ricky Yudhistira The Army is saying that Special Fo...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m