New forestry fees await finance minister’s signature
Anggi M. Lubis
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon raise the forestry fee for mining, oil and gas exploration and production activities by 33 percent to Rp 4 million (US$412) per hectare per year from the previous Rp 3 million in a bid to increase the
government’s non-tax revenues from the forestry sector, Forestry Minister Zulkifli Hasan said in Jakarta on Thursday.
Zulkifli said that the ministry was awaitin...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry