New forestry fees await finance minister’s signature
Anggi M. Lubis
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon raise the forestry fee for mining, oil and gas exploration and production activities by 33 percent to Rp 4 million (US$412) per hectare per year from the previous Rp 3 million in a bid to increase the
government’s non-tax revenues from the forestry sector, Forestry Minister Zulkifli Hasan said in Jakarta on Thursday.
Zulkifli said that the ministry was awaitin...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs