New forestry fees await finance minister’s signature
Anggi M. Lubis
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon raise the forestry fee for mining, oil and gas exploration and production activities by 33 percent to Rp 4 million (US$412) per hectare per year from the previous Rp 3 million in a bid to increase the
government’s non-tax revenues from the forestry sector, Forestry Minister Zulkifli Hasan said in Jakarta on Thursday.
Zulkifli said that the ministry was awaitin...
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis