Anggun C. Sasmi: The happiness factor
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Jerry Adiguna)Anggun C. Sasmi overcame initial reservations to become a judge on X Factor Indonesia. The mother-of-one finds that mentoring the hopefuls and taking them under her wing requires its own form of parenting.
Since its debut earlier this year, X Factor Indonesia has enjoyed phenomenal success. Part of the attraction for viewers is the show’s fresh take on the usual talent ...
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis
- Bollywood star Sridevi dies of heart attack: PTI