Sojourn: Batur Geopark Museum “An attractive new destination in Kintamani”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
Visiting Kintamani can now be for more than the breathtaking views of the magnificent Lake Batur and the surrounding mountainous area while enjoying delicious local dishes.
Tourists can make a visit to the newly launched Batur Geopark Museum, an interesting venue offering a journey into the geological history of Mount Batur, the geopark area, and the entire island of Bali.
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state