Sojourn: Batur Geopark Museum “An attractive new destination in Kintamani”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
Visiting Kintamani can now be for more than the breathtaking views of the magnificent Lake Batur and the surrounding mountainous area while enjoying delicious local dishes.
Tourists can make a visit to the newly launched Batur Geopark Museum, an interesting venue offering a journey into the geological history of Mount Batur, the geopark area, and the entire island of Bali.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport