Sojourn: Batur Geopark Museum “An attractive new destination in Kintamani”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
Visiting Kintamani can now be for more than the breathtaking views of the magnificent Lake Batur and the surrounding mountainous area while enjoying delicious local dishes.
Tourists can make a visit to the newly launched Batur Geopark Museum, an interesting venue offering a journey into the geological history of Mount Batur, the geopark area, and the entire island of Bali.
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics