New bump in China, RI relations
Haeril Halim, Ina Parlina and Stefani Ribka
The Jakarta Post
With the dust over a maritime skirmish involving Chinese coast guard vessels and Indonesian patrol boats last month yet to settle, relations between Indonesia and China are once again being put to the test.
On this occasion China has refused to extradite a fugitive Indonesian tycoon recently caught in Shanghai, unless Indonesia returns four Chinese citizens, of Uighur ethnicity, currently ...
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi tells military, police to maintain neutrality in upcoming elections
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- 'Transformers' leads Razzie pack for Hollywood's worst in 2017
- Roads less traveled in Pakistan
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31