New bump in China, RI relations
Haeril Halim, Ina Parlina and Stefani Ribka
The Jakarta Post
With the dust over a maritime skirmish involving Chinese coast guard vessels and Indonesian patrol boats last month yet to settle, relations between Indonesia and China are once again being put to the test.
On this occasion China has refused to extradite a fugitive Indonesian tycoon recently caught in Shanghai, unless Indonesia returns four Chinese citizens, of Uighur ethnicity, currently ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape