New bump in China, RI relations
Haeril Halim, Ina Parlina and Stefani Ribka
The Jakarta Post
With the dust over a maritime skirmish involving Chinese coast guard vessels and Indonesian patrol boats last month yet to settle, relations between Indonesia and China are once again being put to the test.
On this occasion China has refused to extradite a fugitive Indonesian tycoon recently caught in Shanghai, unless Indonesia returns four Chinese citizens, of Uighur ethnicity, currently ...
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing