Top fugitives brought home
Stefani Ribka, Nurul Fitri Ramadhani and Tama Salim
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gotcha: Bank Indonesia Liquidity Support (BLBI) embezzlement convict Samadikun Hartono (center) is with State Intelligence Agency (BIN) chief Sutiyoso (left), BIN deputy for foreign affairs Sumiharjo Pakpahan (right) at Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in Jakarta on Thursday. Samadikun, the former president commissioner of Modern Bank, was arrested in China last week.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)The Indonesi...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement