RI detains China vessel
The Jakarta Post
On guard: A Navy officer guards a Chinese fishing vessel after it was apprehended in the Malacca Strait, in Medan, North Sumatra, on Saturday.(Antara/Septianda Perdana)Indonesia’s tough stance against poaching has notched up another victory after the Navy detained a Chinese vessel, which was also on Interpol’s wanted list in Argentina, for illegal fishing, trade and slavery.
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement