Electronic road pricing hoped to pay for free transportation
The Jakarta Post
Congestion and poor public transportation are just two of many problems faced by the city administration.
Numerous policies have been planned and some are being implemented, but a way out from traffic-choked roads is still a pipe dream.
The long-planned electronic road pricing (ERP) system is hoped to provide an answer to these issues.
Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaj...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017