Electronic road pricing hoped to pay for free transportation
The Jakarta Post
Congestion and poor public transportation are just two of many problems faced by the city administration.
Numerous policies have been planned and some are being implemented, but a way out from traffic-choked roads is still a pipe dream.
The long-planned electronic road pricing (ERP) system is hoped to provide an answer to these issues.
Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaj...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed