Electronic road pricing hoped to pay for free transportation
The Jakarta Post
Congestion and poor public transportation are just two of many problems faced by the city administration.
Numerous policies have been planned and some are being implemented, but a way out from traffic-choked roads is still a pipe dream.
The long-planned electronic road pricing (ERP) system is hoped to provide an answer to these issues.
Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaj...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry