Electronic road pricing hoped to pay for free transportation
The Jakarta Post
Congestion and poor public transportation are just two of many problems faced by the city administration.
Numerous policies have been planned and some are being implemented, but a way out from traffic-choked roads is still a pipe dream.
The long-planned electronic road pricing (ERP) system is hoped to provide an answer to these issues.
Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaj...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge