Electronic road pricing hoped to pay for free transportation
The Jakarta Post
Congestion and poor public transportation are just two of many problems faced by the city administration.
Numerous policies have been planned and some are being implemented, but a way out from traffic-choked roads is still a pipe dream.
The long-planned electronic road pricing (ERP) system is hoped to provide an answer to these issues.
Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaj...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security