Sojourn: Kanto Lampo waterfall - “An easily accessible place to relax in nature”
Words and photos Eka Juni Artawan
Gianyar has many natural attractions, but Kanto Lampo waterfall is the regency’s most recent sensation.
Unlike many of Bali’s other waterfalls, which are mostly located in remote, hilly forests, Kanto Lampo is adjacent to the crowded Banjar Kelod Kangin in Beng village, some 30 kilometers north of Denpasar.
The 15-meter-high waterfall began to attract local and international visi...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one