Sojourn: Kanto Lampo waterfall - “An easily accessible place to relax in nature”
Words and photos Eka Juni Artawan
Gianyar has many natural attractions, but Kanto Lampo waterfall is the regency’s most recent sensation.
Unlike many of Bali’s other waterfalls, which are mostly located in remote, hilly forests, Kanto Lampo is adjacent to the crowded Banjar Kelod Kangin in Beng village, some 30 kilometers north of Denpasar.
The 15-meter-high waterfall began to attract local and international visi...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police