Ministry, zoos work on portal for animal exchange
The Jakarta Post
The Environment and Forestry Ministry and the Indonesian Zoos Association (PKBSI) have agreed to set up an online portal to facilitate animal exchange among conservation institutions.
Animal exchanges are considered crucial for the preservation of genetic diversity of animals outside their original habitat.
The ministry’s director general of ecosystem and natural resource conservat...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber