Ministry, zoos work on portal for animal exchange
The Jakarta Post
The Environment and Forestry Ministry and the Indonesian Zoos Association (PKBSI) have agreed to set up an online portal to facilitate animal exchange among conservation institutions.
Animal exchanges are considered crucial for the preservation of genetic diversity of animals outside their original habitat.
The ministry’s director general of ecosystem and natural resource conservat...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’