Creative Smarts: Natural Beauty
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Not everyone can say their job is like being a superhero, but for Quint that’s exactly how his work makes him feel. The mysterious Bali-based street artist has been stealthily spreading his message of love and beauty around Indonesia for the better part of 15 years. With roughly 500 pieces under his belt, it’s not uncommon to walk around the streets of Kuta and Canggu and spot Quint’s women ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...