Govt woos specialists to work in regions
The Jakarta Post
Bracing for a stream of foreign medical professionals entering the country after the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), the government is devising a set of incentives to encourage local specialists to work in the regions.
The Health Ministry hopes the incentives will lure surgeons, pediatricians, internists, obstetricians and anesthetists to areas in short supply of speci...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me