Govt woos specialists to work in regions
The Jakarta Post
Bracing for a stream of foreign medical professionals entering the country after the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), the government is devising a set of incentives to encourage local specialists to work in the regions.
The Health Ministry hopes the incentives will lure surgeons, pediatricians, internists, obstetricians and anesthetists to areas in short supply of speci...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased