Govt woos specialists to work in regions
The Jakarta Post
Bracing for a stream of foreign medical professionals entering the country after the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), the government is devising a set of incentives to encourage local specialists to work in the regions.
The Health Ministry hopes the incentives will lure surgeons, pediatricians, internists, obstetricians and anesthetists to areas in short supply of speci...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani