ASEAN to implement labor agreement
The Jakarta Post
A decade since ASEAN’s declaration recognizing the protection and promotion of migrant workers’ rights, the regional bloc is only now set to sign an mechanism to put the agreement into force across its member countries.
The ASEAN Declaration on the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers, also known as the Cebu Declaration, was signed by the association’s 10 member ...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters