ASEAN to implement labor agreement
The Jakarta Post
A decade since ASEAN’s declaration recognizing the protection and promotion of migrant workers’ rights, the regional bloc is only now set to sign an mechanism to put the agreement into force across its member countries.
The ASEAN Declaration on the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers, also known as the Cebu Declaration, was signed by the association’s 10 member ...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri