ASEAN to implement labor agreement
The Jakarta Post
A decade since ASEAN’s declaration recognizing the protection and promotion of migrant workers’ rights, the regional bloc is only now set to sign an mechanism to put the agreement into force across its member countries.
The ASEAN Declaration on the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers, also known as the Cebu Declaration, was signed by the association’s 10 member ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country