Adolescent summit to address teen pregnancy
The Jakarta Post
The National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) and the Johns Hopkins’ Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) Indonesia are set to organize the National Adolescents Summit at the Hyatt Hotel Yogyakarta from March 21 to 23.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ar...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta