Adolescent summit to address teen pregnancy
The Jakarta Post
The National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) and the Johns Hopkins’ Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) Indonesia are set to organize the National Adolescents Summit at the Hyatt Hotel Yogyakarta from March 21 to 23.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ar...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church