Adolescent summit to address teen pregnancy
The Jakarta Post
The National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) and the Johns Hopkins’ Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) Indonesia are set to organize the National Adolescents Summit at the Hyatt Hotel Yogyakarta from March 21 to 23.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ar...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies