Adolescent summit to address teen pregnancy
The Jakarta Post
The National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) and the Johns Hopkins’ Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP) Indonesia are set to organize the National Adolescents Summit at the Hyatt Hotel Yogyakarta from March 21 to 23.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ar...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats