Jabodetabek cities play catch-up in transportation
Fachrul Sidiq and Damar Harsanto
The Jakarta Post
With many Jakartans having moved to Bekasi, Depok, Bogor and Tangerang, the burden of traffic congestion is being equally shared across Greater Jakarta (Jabodetabek).
While Jakarta is improving its transportation, such as in the form of the mass rapid transit (MRT) and light rail transit (LRT) systems, to address the problem, the satellite cities are struggling to catch up with transportat...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies