Jabodetabek cities play catch-up in transportation
Fachrul Sidiq and Damar Harsanto
The Jakarta Post
With many Jakartans having moved to Bekasi, Depok, Bogor and Tangerang, the burden of traffic congestion is being equally shared across Greater Jakarta (Jabodetabek).
While Jakarta is improving its transportation, such as in the form of the mass rapid transit (MRT) and light rail transit (LRT) systems, to address the problem, the satellite cities are struggling to catch up with transportat...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam