Riding high-rise elevators a nightmare for some
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Mishap: A visitor observes the sealed off area where an elevator went into free-fall at Blok M Square in Jakarta. The incident injured 24 people.(Antara/Rivan Awal Lingga)For 23-year-old employee Faisal Ardi, riding the elevators in his 33-story office building on Jl. Jend. Sudirman in South Jakarta feels like a life-endangering activity, especially when they are packed and making worrying noises....
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit