Start-ups breathe life into agriculture sector
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Amid the rapid expansion in internet infrastructure, Muslimin, a cocoa farmer from Southeast Sulawesi, has experienced the benefits of abandoning the traditional way of running his business. In 2015, Muslimin signed up with an application developed by Koltiva to trace the sales chain and crop quality and inform thousands of cocoa farmers about the global cocoa price in partnership with major busin...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official