Govt to restructure logistics costs
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is looking to restructure overall logistics costs at seaports in an attempt to improve the competitiveness of the logistics industry.The restructuring decision comes on the back of ongoing efforts to reduce dwell time that have not yielded much-desired results.Dwell time — which indicates elapsed time from when a container arrives at a port until it leaves the port — hovered at ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income