Govt to restructure logistics costs
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is looking to restructure overall logistics costs at seaports in an attempt to improve the competitiveness of the logistics industry.The restructuring decision comes on the back of ongoing efforts to reduce dwell time that have not yielded much-desired results.Dwell time — which indicates elapsed time from when a container arrives at a port until it leaves the port — hovered at ...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'