Govt to restructure logistics costs
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is looking to restructure overall logistics costs at seaports in an attempt to improve the competitiveness of the logistics industry.The restructuring decision comes on the back of ongoing efforts to reduce dwell time that have not yielded much-desired results.Dwell time — which indicates elapsed time from when a container arrives at a port until it leaves the port — hovered at ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance