Govt to restructure logistics costs
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is looking to restructure overall logistics costs at seaports in an attempt to improve the competitiveness of the logistics industry.The restructuring decision comes on the back of ongoing efforts to reduce dwell time that have not yielded much-desired results.Dwell time — which indicates elapsed time from when a container arrives at a port until it leaves the port — hovered at ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.