Air Force proposes new base in Batam
The Jakarta Post
For the Indonesian Military (TNI), President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s order to boost presence in border areas for the sake of national sovereignty is no joke.
Late last year, a plan was made to set up a major joint military base in Natuna waters in the province of Riau Islands, initial development of which has begun. Most recently, it was revealed that the Indonesian Air Force has propo...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online