Air Force proposes new base in Batam
The Jakarta Post
For the Indonesian Military (TNI), President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s order to boost presence in border areas for the sake of national sovereignty is no joke.
Late last year, a plan was made to set up a major joint military base in Natuna waters in the province of Riau Islands, initial development of which has begun. Most recently, it was revealed that the Indonesian Air Force has propo...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport